Delo® Silver Multigrade
Delo® Silver Multigrade are heavy-duty diesel engine oils designed to lubricate engines requiring API CF-4, CF or SG performance lubricants. Available in SAE 15W-40 and SAE 20W-50.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer’s recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer’s maintenance practices.
- Prolongs periods between overhauls – Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system resists wear by forming a protective layer on contact surfaces under all service conditions. Multigrade viscosity provides additional protection against wear at start-up and under high temperature operating conditions.
- Saves on maintenance – Metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system resists the formation of high temperature deposits in diesel engines. Good oxidation stability resists oil degradation and protects against oil thickening, and oil line and filter plugging.
- Preserves power and performance – Metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system preserves power and performance by providing good control of high-temperature piston and ring deposits.
The level of alkaline reserve makes it suitable for use with high sulfur fuels at appropriate oil drain intervals.
- Mixed fleets of diesel engines (high-speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated)
- Gasoline engines (four-stroke) in mixed fleets of both diesel and gasoline engines
- Commercial road transport
- Off-highway vehicles
- Agricultural tractors