Delo® Gear Lubricant ESI
Delo® Gear ESI® are premium grade automotive gear lubricants designed for gears operating under severe temperature and load conditions, and whose SAE 80W-90 viscosity grade offers extended-drain performance comparable to leading synthetics.
Available in viscosity grades SAE 80W-90 and SAE 85W-140
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer’s recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer’s maintenance practices.
- Minimizes fleet maintenance costsUnique borate additive system significantly reduces friction, resulting in cooler operating temperatures, reduced wear and longer life of bearings and seals.
- Minimizes fleet operating costsOutstanding thermal and oxidation stability extends oil drain capability to more than twice the length of conventional gear oils, even under extreme service conditions. Special low friction properties contribute to reduced fuel consumption.
- Extends equipment lifePatented borate EP technology creates an anti-wear film 3 to 5 times thicker than conventional EP additives, providing exceptional protection and longer gear life.
Delo® Gear ESI are premium grade automotive gear lubricants.
They are formulated with ISOSYN® Technology and compounded with a unique extreme pressure additive utilizing an inorganic borate compound. They also contain a patented, synergistic combination of additives that protect against wear, seizure, oxidation, corrosion, rust, and foam.
- Automotive differentials operating in severe service conditions. Particularly recommended for heavy-duty road transport axles exposed to extreme loads and temperatures
- Heavy-duty non-synchronized transmissions where the manufacturer recommends the use of API GL-5 or MT-1 gear lubricants
- Extended drain gear oil applications in on-road and off-road heavy-duty equipment